Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Hate International Weeks

Hello everyone.

It's been a bloody terrible week for news. There hasn't even been a new story about a potential takeover of the club or anything. England beat Israel 3-0 on Saturday, but I don't honestly care. I'm counting down till the match against Sp*rs this weekend. Hopefully we can keep up the good form that we had been showing prior to this break. There haven't been many injuries from the internationals, but one did happen to Mad Jens. Seems he bumped his funny bone and will miss his match against Romania this week and may be out for the Tottenham game. I don't think this poses a great problem because I think Almunia would have started anyway. He has looked good in place of Jens and won't be giving up the Number 1 shirt easily.

Speaking of Jens and Almunia, Mad Jens has gone on a bit of a rant against Almunia. He says Almunia doesn't deserve to be the first choice keeper yet. He had this to say:

"I am without a doubt mentally the strongest player at Arsenal because I have more experience"

"There will always be a keeper who will play better for two or three matches but I have never seen anyone do this for ten games.

"I know that I have an advantage at Arsenal and that I can keep it. I don't see any young supermen keeping me out."

"I know I will be playing again at Arsenal. The coach will let me play.

"He knows it, and I know it - it doesn't matter if I have another week out.

"I have read that Almunia said he deserves to be the No 1 but until now he has not won a single important game."

It's all a bit mad really. How in character. Jens is the mentally strongest player at Arsenal? We may be in trouble then cuz he's a bit loony.

Emmanuel Adebayor is going to play for Togo again. He says he's fixed all his problems with the Togolese FA and is prepared to come back and play again.

Billy Gallas is hoping to be fit for the match this weekend and says his recovery is going well.

David Dein is a cunt.

Right-e-o that's about all I have in this boring boring week. Later

No comments: