Friday, August 22, 2008

Predict the Top Scorer and Win Arsenal Cash

Morning all. There isn't shite to write about today. Seriously there is nothing. I thought about doing my Fulham match preview today but I'll save that for tomorrow morning.

There is a hurricane going on outside my house right now (not even joking there really is) and it sucks because I haven't been able to leave my house at all. But that is beside the point, the point of this is yet another ArseNole Contest!

Today I've thought up a dandy. Pick who will be the top scorer in the Premiership this year and how many goals they will score.

Adebayor: 24 goals
Torres: 24 goals
Rooney: 1 goal

Something like that. You only have to enter who you think will be top of the scoring table and exactly how many you think they will get. If you are the closest at the end of the year you'll receive a 10 pound gift certificate for Arsenal.com's shop. If you get the player and number of goals exactly right then it will be 20 pounds!

To enter, you can email me using the contact me link, emailing me at ArseNole{at}arsenole.com, or leaving it as a post in the comments or forums.

Also, I still am looking for a new banner for the site, so if any of you know anything about graphics please make me a new banner and you will be justly rewarded I assure you!

That's all I've got. Hopefully we'll get a lot of entries

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're getting that hurricane here too, I'm just hoping the power stays on so I can watch us play Fulham!

i'll say Top Scorer is Adebayor with 27 goals