Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Newcastle vs Arsenal Preview

Hello everyone, another away league fixture today against a team coached by one of the fatest twats I know. It's up to St. James' Park to play Newcastle, a team that have really just been terrible so far this year. They defend about as badly as the scum and they haven't really scored goals either. However, this isn't one we should be taking for granted as they do have some quality players and could give us a game, especially away from home.

Some team news ahead of the game, Cesc, Hleb, Diaby, RvP, and Flamini are all out with injuries. I would assume it will be Diarra and Gilberto starting in the midfield. Denilson is the other option. Up front I can see us going with Eduardo and Adebayor, and the usual back four of Sagna, Toure, Gallas, and Clichy. Rosicky on one wing and Eboue on the other even though I don't think he's very good there. RvP is reportedly two weeks away from returning to action. Wish it was sooner.

That's really all I have for the preview so now just some news.

Bacary Sagna (my new favorite player) has delighted Arsene Wenger at how quickly he has adapted to the English game. He really has been quite good in defense AND going forward. Hoyte was better than Eboue at defending, while Eboue was the better attacker. Sagna is better than both of them at both. I didn't think we needed him during the summer, but Wenger yet again has proved me wrong.

Emmanuel Adebayor says he wouldn't mind staying with Arsenal for the rest of his career.

"In a way, Henry's departure has liberated me. Today I know I will play, so I can dare much more.

"Deep inside of me, I never wanted to leave. Arsenal is a family club, where I hope to end my career.

"The team is young and we want to win a lot of trophies together."

And you can't really say it any better than that. Ade is having a much better year this year and if you don't like him by now remember that he is still only 23 and will keep improving. He is a beast and I'd love for him to stay until his career is over.

And here is Arsene Wenger yet again talking about how we can win the Premiership.

And that's all I have. Here's a Nicky Bendtner to Chelsea story but I couldn't be arsed with it. Come on you Gunners!

No comments: